Punjab Rozgar Scheme
The government of Punjab launched a Rozgar scheme in 2023 to provide for and strengthen the youth. Under this program, young people will be given loans for their businesses. The Punjab Government and the Bank of Punjab have launched the program. You can get a loan for your business by registering in this program and returning to easy episodes.
The purpose is to promote Self Business Vision in Pakistan. The Punjab government has decided to provide a loan of Rs 30 billion for the youth. For this, the government is currently continuing the Punjab Green Development Line for unemployment.
پنجاب روزگار سکیم کے تحت حکومت پنجاب نے نئے اور موجودہ کاروبار چھوٹی درمیانی اور گھریلو صنعتوں کے فروغ اور کرونا سے متاثر کاروباری افراد کو کمرشل بینکوں کے ذریعے آسان شرائط پر قرضہ جات فراہم کرے گی یہ اسکیم تجارتی خدمات پیداوار اور مویشی مال اور دیگر متعلقہ شعبہ جات کی معاونت کرتے ہوئے ترقی میں اہم کردار ادا کرے گی
ماحول دوست سکیم کے تحت ایسے چھوٹے اور دیگر کاروبار کو قرضہ فراہم کیا جائے گا جو ایسی ماحول دوست میں ٹیکنالوجی متعارف کروانا چاہتے ہیں جو ماحولیاتی معیار کو بہتر بنانے کے ساتھ ساتھ توانائی کے ذرائع کی استعداد کار میں بھی بہتری لائے
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Loan
Under the Punjab Employment Scheme, the Punjab Government will provide new and existing business loans to the businessmen affected by the promotion and crack. This scheme will play a vital role in developing trade services, production and livestock, and other related departments.
Under the Eco-Friendly Corza Scheme, there will be loans to small and other businesses that want to introduce technology in environmentally friendly and improve environmental standards and energy sources.
You can also register in PM Youth Loan Online Registration.
Punjab Employment Scheme is the most important project of the government of Punjab, which has been compiled with a substantial amount of Rs 30,000 million. Through this, small, medium, and domestic industries are provided loans through commercial banks, which will help the current business and a loan facility to start a new business.
The government will provide markup support and risk coverage to reduce the cost of trade loans for Punjab’s small, middle, and domestic industries to make the current business and new businesses safer.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023 Application form
The Punjab Employment Scheme is the most important project of the Government of Punjab. Which has been started with a huge sum of 30 thousand million rupees. Through which loans will be provided through intermediaries and cottage industries. Punjab Employment Scheme is a sculptural organization which has been established under the PSIC Act 1973. It works under the administrative control of the Government of Punjab in the Department of Investment and Skill Development with the mandate of Small Scale and Cottage Industries.
Suitable For Loans
- University and college students with business skills
- Diploma Certification Holder of Technical and Vocational Training Institutes
- Dastard and skilled people
- Existing business, however, is preferred by current businesses affected
- Micro and other businesses can introduce effective and intercession production technology or any green, environmentally friendly steps that can improve environmental performance or environment.
To join this program, you are given a qualification standard that has to be fulfilled only after you are loaned.
- AGE: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: male, female, transgender
- Resident: I am a citizen of Pakistan and a permanent or temporary resident of Punjab and certified on a national identity card
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Personal business partners
- New Business: Topic Business Plan
- For existing business: The topic business plan for which the effects of the Coronavirus can be reduced
- Having valid CNIC
Schedule of Payment / Charges
The payment schedule for the applicant will be as follows:
- The application processing fee will have to be submitted with Rs.2000
- The valuation must pay legal documentation charges, including tax tickets, official tax, etc.
- Insurance must be paid if applicable is applicable
- There will be no charges on a partial or premature payment
- In case of payment after the due date, the actual amount will be taken as a fine of Rs. 1 per thousand per day.