FPSC Jobs 2023
FPSC Jobs 2023 has been announced. Federal Public Service Commission has recently released an advertisement in which they announced the latest jobs. Men and women across Pakistan can apply for these jobs. We have taken this option and brought you the details about these jobs through the newspaper. In this article, we will give you complete details about these jobs and how to apply for them.
Candidates have to apply online on the official website of FPSC. Jobs will be given to you on a permanent basis. Below are various job posts listed under the Federal Public Service Commission. The candidate is also required to pay the mandatory post fee as per the scale of the post. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Job selection will be based on merit. The degree should be recognized by HEC only.
FPSC Jobs New Jobs October 2023
Great news for job seekers: FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission) has opened various positions. If you dream of being a Lecturer in the FPSC department, your opportunity has arrived! You’ve chosen the perfect spot to illuminate your future. Our team has compiled all the essential details in this post, so read on carefully.
In our quest to provide you with accurate and transparent information about government and private jobs, we diligently scan National Job Portals and official advertisements from renowned Pakistani newspapers like Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
FPSC extends a warm invitation to the highly talented students of Pakistan to apply for these diverse positions. All candidates, both males and females, can apply through the official FPSC website: www.fpsc.gov.pk.
To make the application process smoother, we’ve included crucial details such as post names, required qualifications, age limits, job locations, available seats, and the deadline for applications in this post. Don’t forget to check out the latest and official advertisements provided at the end of this article.
|Sr.No||Post Name||Scale||No. of Seats|
|5.||Assistant Mechanical Engineer||BS-17||24|
|6.||Assistant Electrical Engineer||BS-17||07|
FPSC Jobs Details
|Updated On||05 August 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Federal Public Service Commission|
|Region||Sindh, Punjab, KPK, Balochistan|
|Cities||Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Karachi, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Mardan, Quetta, Bahawalpur, and all cities of Pakistan.|
|Salary Package||PKR, 80000 – 150000.est|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
Eligibility criteria have also been made to get FPSC jobs. Because the Federal Public Service Commission needs experienced and qualified staff. So only those candidates who will fulfill this eligibility criteria will be given these jobs.
- Both men and women across Pakistan can apply for this job
- You must have basic computer skills to apply for this job
- The minimum age to get this job is 20 years and the maximum age is 45 years
- To get this job your education must be a bachelor’s or master
- You must have at least two years of experience
FPSC is offering the Following Jobs:
- Junior Librarian
- Director General
- Senior Elementary Teacher
- General Staff officer
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Junior Executive
- Assistant Professor(Female)
- Secondary School Teacher(Male)
- Engineer Electronics
- Junior Civilian Laboure Officer
- Civil Medical Officer
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Statistical Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Excise and Taxation Officer
- Deputy Director(Male)
- Social Case Worker
- Deputy Chief
- Deputy Director Horticulture
- Principal/Vice Principal
- Medical Officer
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Head of Department Commerce(Female)
- Staff Nurse
- IT Supervisor
- Ophthalmologist Assistant
- Assistant Accounts Officer
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is like a hiring team for the Pakistani government. They find and choose people for important jobs in the government. This includes jobs where you manage things or have special skills. The FPSC holds tests to pick the best candidates for these jobs. They also help good workers move up by looking at how well they do their jobs and how much they know. The FPSC is fair and not connected to any group, so they make sure that only the most qualified people get these jobs.
Also read: PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Across Pakistan.
Challan Form Fee
- Rs 300 for BS-16 and BS-17
- Rs 750 for BS-18
- Rs 1200 for BS-19
- Rs 1500 for BS-20
How To Apply For FPSC Jobs 2023?
The procedure to apply for FPSC Jobs 2023 is very easy. You just have to follow a few steps and apply for this job online from the comfort of your home.
- Click on Apply Online button given below.
- There you will be informed about the advertisement for the job and below it there will be a button for Apply Online
- Click on it and you will see a form
- Enter all your information correctly inside this form
- If you qualify for this job, you will be contacted and called for an interview
For More Updates Join Us