Ehsaas Program and Benazir Income Support Program started in 2008. The main objective of the 8171 Ehsaas program is to provide financial assistance to the poor sections of society to meet their daily needs. Under the Ehsaas 8171 program, all eligible family members can register online and get 9000 Amdad. Benazir Income Support Program was launched to provide financial support to deserving families. Millions of deserving and rare people are benefiting from the Benazir Income Support Program.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra
Ehsaas program aims to eradicate poverty. Poor and deserving persons whose poverty score is less than 25%. Ehsaas are eligible for the program. Many programs have been launched under the name Nazir Income Support Programme.
Types Of Ehsaas Program
- Ehsaas Program,
- Ehsaas Kafalat Program,
- Ehsaas Rashan Program,
- Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Program
- Ehsaas 8171
8171 Ehsaas Program
The aim of all these programs is to eradicate poverty. And to provide financial assistance to the poor and deserving people of society who cannot meet their daily needs. So that our society can be prosperous. The BISP program was launched in 2008 during the Bhutto era. Our former Prime Minister Imran Khan expanded the scope of this program.
Ehsaas New Update
According to the new update of the Ehsaas program, the registration procedure for the Ehsaas program has been completely changed. Online registration in the Ehsaas program has been abolished and the Ehsaas program has been changed to the Benazir Income Support Program. Ehsaas program money will also be given to you under the Benazir Income Support Program.
- Ehsaas program registration will now be done through NSER.
- The NSER survey will be conducted at the Benazir Income Support Program office
- If you want to register for the Ehsaas program, take your identity card and Children’s Bay form and visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office.
- Do your registration thereafter registration you will get a confirmation message from 8171
- If eligible, visit your nearest cash center and get the money
Ehsaas Program 8171 Check Online 2023
The Government of Pakistan has allocated Rs 5.4 million for the sensitive program. In order to help the poor, the Benazir Income Support Program collected data on about 9 million people through the NSCR survey in 2011. After data collection, NSER representatives and NADRA created a database.
For the last 10 years, the Punjab government has collected information from NSER and NADRC databases to qualify individuals in all the programs being issued.
You can also register in 8171 Ehsaas Program 25000 BISP.
How to Register for the Ehsas Program?
Chairperson BISP Shazia Maryam has restarted the registration of the 8171 programs. All the freshers who are not registered in this program. Can now register themselves in this program.
The process of registration in the Ehsaas program is very easy.
- The registration procedure is as follows:
- First, visit your nearest Benazir office with your National Identity Card
- The NSER form will be given to you from Benazir’s office
- You must submit this form
- After filling out the form, it has to be submitted again to Benazir’s office
- Your information will then be verified
- After a few days, you will be added to the program
- And can get 9000 every 3 months under the Ehsaas program from the Punjab government
Ehsaas 8171 Web Portal
Benazir Income Support Program has launched a new portal. The easiest way to check your eligibility for the Benazir Income Support Program is through the portal. You can check your eligibility by entering your ID card number to check the eligibility on the given portal.
- Enter your 13 digit CNIC number on the given portal
- This method is very simple
- Enter the code in the image given in the portal
- Remember that ID card number in the first box
- And enter the code in the second box
- To find out
احساس پروگرام 8171 کی طرف سے نیو پورٹل کو لانچ کیا گیا ہے2023 کی نئی اپ ڈیٹ پورٹل میں آپ اپنی اہلیت حال معلوم کر سکتے ہیں دیے گئے پورٹل پر اپنی اہلیت معلوم کریں
پورٹل کے ذریعے اہلیت معلوم کرنے کے لیے دیے گئے اقدام پر عمل کری
پورٹل کے پہلے باکس میں اپنا تیرا ہندو کا شناختی کارڈ نمبر درج کریں
دوسرے بوکس میں چار ہندسوں کا کوڈ درج کریں
اہلیت معلوم کریں
You can also register in BISP Portal.
Benazir Income Support Program enrolls people in the program based on their eligibility All such individuals who meet the given eligibility criteria are eligible for this program can apply for Ehsaas Program Eligibility
- The standard is the registered mind
- Your family’s monthly income should be less than Rs 20000
- You must have a thirteen-digit ID card number
- Your poverty score is less than 25 or 30
- First, you are not benefiting from this program
- No member of your family should be a government employee
- Do not have a property in your name
- You don’t even have to have a passport
- You have never traveled abroad
For registration in the Ehsaas program, you have to go to the office of the Benazir Income Support Program To go to the office you need the following documents for registration.
- Your National Identity Card
- Children’s Bay Form
- Death certificate of husband
- Disability certificate if a disabled person wants to join this program
- Lifetime ID card for senior citizens above 60 years
- Electricity and Gas Cable