Ehsaas Program and BISP PMT Score
Ehsaas Program and BISP PMT score help to check the poverty score. This is a parameter through which you can check your poverty score. The method is very simple. To join BISP or Ehsaas program you need to go to your nearest Benazir office but before that, you need to know about your poverty score as this program is designed for poor and deserving people. So it is important to check your poverty score.
You can easily check your poverty score from PMT You are provided a portal to check your PMT score on our website, you can check your poverty score by entering your CNIC in it. If your poverty score is less than 30%, you will be enrolled in Ehsaas or BISP program. After that, you can get the amount you get through the Ehsaas program or BISP.
PMT Score BISP Check
Ehsaas Program and Benazir Income Support Program have started getting money. Now this amount will be given to all the poor whose poverty score is less than 30. You can check your poverty score at home. Enter your ID card in the given portal and you will be told your poverty score instantly.
If the poverty score is less than 30, you will be given an amount of 9 thousand rupees. Also, if you are not yet registered under the Benazir Income Support Program, visit your nearest Benazir office and register. Apart from this, you can also check your money at home, its portal is also given to you.
How to Check Money in Ehsaas and the BISP Program?
If you want to check the money received from the Ehsaas program or BISP program, then you can now check your money online. You can easily check your money on our website. You can just follow the mentioned few steps and then you can easily check your eligibility the following is the method you have to follow which is provided below.
- By following this you can easily check your money
- Click on the given portal on our website
- Read the instructions given in it carefully
- Enter the information provided by you correctly
- Enter your name in the portal which is verified on your ID card
- Also, enter your phone number and home address
- Enter the CNIC and the code given in the portal to check the funds
- You will see your money on the screen
- After which you can go to your nearest MobiCash and get the money
How to check the PMT score for ehsaas and the BISP program?
If you want to register for the BISP or Ehsaas program, you need to check your poverty score first If you don’t know the poverty score and want to check it, the procedure is very simple You can check your poverty score by following some of the methods we have provided on our website.
Follow this to check your poverty score if your poverty score meets the eligibility So you will be admitted to this program. To be admitted to BISP or Ehsaas program you should have a score less than 30%. Only after that, you will be added to the program after which you can easily withdraw your money.
- The PMT score portal is provided on our website
- Enter your CNIC which is 13 digits
- Enter your CNIC correctly
- Click on the search button below
- Your poverty score will be displayed on your screen
- If your poverty score is less than 30%, you can register at your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office.
How to Registration in Ehsaas and Bisp?
The registration procedure is very easy if you are not familiar with the BISP or Ehsaas program and you want to register and benefit from it, then you can follow the few steps we have mentioned and complete the registration.
- Visit your nearest Benazir office for registration
- Check poverty score through PTM
- Carry your National Identity Card with you
- A representative will take a dynamic survey of you
- In which some information will be required from you and your data will also be obtained
- In which it will be asked how many family members you have and what you earn
- After finding out all this information from you, you will be included in this program
- If you join this program, you will receive a message via 8171 after a few days informing you of your eligibility.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can avail of financial funding from the Ehsaas program or BISP program.
- Visit your nearest MobiCash center to avail the financing
- From there you can receive your money by showing the messages sent to you through 8171
- A National Identity Card is required
- List of F and C forms
- List of utility bills
- List of Family Members
- PMT Score List
- Monthly Income Certificate