Ehsaas Program 8171
Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan launched the Ehsaas program 8171 in 2019 to help all people financially during the Coronavirus. The Ehsaas program aimed to provide financial assistance to all the poor and deserving people in Pakistan.
Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan launched the Ehsaas program to eradicate poverty. The government of Pakistan announced to give 12 thousand rupees every month to all the poor and deserving people of Pakistan.
Ehsaas Program Online Registration
If you want to register yourself for the Ehsaas program Online Registration, first of all, you have to go to the official website and open the registration form. After that a form will come first you have to write your ID card number in it then the form number and mobile number and you have to write the code of the four digits given in the picture.
After that, we have to press the confirmation button After waiting for a while you will get a confirmation message if you are eligible for this program then you will be informed that you can get the assistance amount from the Benazir Income Support Program.
However, if you are not eligible for this program then no need to worry as the re-registration process of the Benazir Income Support Program has been started.
Ehsaas Program Web Portal
The government of Pakistan has launched a web portal to easily check the registration of all eligible poor people By which you can easily check your eligibility
- You have to go to the browser and open the official web portal of the Ehsaas program
- After opening, a form will show on the screen in front of you
- In the first field of the form, you have entered your ID card number
- Your mobile number in the second box
- In the third box, enter the four-digit code in the form and press the Eligibility button to check.
You will then receive a confirmation message informing you of your eligibility.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Program 8171 by SMS
If you want to register yourself in the Ehsaas program then this procedure is very easy for you.
By following this procedure you can get your registration done easily
- First, you have to go to your message box
- After going to the message box, you have to send your ID card number to 8171
- After a while, you will get a confirmation message telling you whether you are eligible for the program or not.
If you are not eligible for this program then you don’t need to worry as you can register easily by visiting the Benazir Income Support Program office. After registering for this program, you can get the aid amount.
Documents Required for the Ehsaas Program 8171
For Ehsaas Program 8171 you need the following documents
- You must have your National Identity Card
- Your household income information should be available
- Photocopy of electricity bill
- You should have a house certificate issued by the Union Council where you live
Ehsaas Program 25000 Registration
Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Shehbaz Sharif has announced to give 25 thousand rupees per tax for the families affected by floods and natural disasters. All the families affected by the flood have lost their houses and livestock the government of Pakistan has announced to give financial assistance of 25 thousand rupees to all these people
You can check your aid amount through mobile. The procedure for checking is that first, you have to go to your message box. After going to the message box, you have to send your ID card number to 8171, and can know your eligibility can check the aid amount.
- You should belong to a poor family
- You should never have traveled abroad
- You should not have more than two acres of land in your name
- You should not have any government job Your family income should be less than 40%
- You must be eligible to receive financial assistance from the Benazir Program
- You should not have any business of your own
- Your monthly income should be less than 30 thousand
- If you are a widow then you must have your husband’s death certificate
- If you are disabled, you must have a disability certificate
Ehsaas Program Nashonuma
The Government of Pakistan has launched a Benazir Development Program keeping in view the rising inflation Under which the mothers who could not give birth to their children in a healthy manner have announced the amount of financial assistance.
Pakistan has announced an amount of Rs2000 for a girl and 1500 for a boy per month is given by PakistanFinancial assistance is provided by Pakistan every month until the child reaches two years of age.
Ehsaas Program Taleemi Wazaif
The government of Pakistan has started an educational scholarship program for all students. The purpose of which is to provide financial support for the education of all children in the country. So that the children can continue their education and make the name of Pakistan bright.
1500 rupees for primary school students, 3000 rupees for secondary school students, and 4000 rupees for higher secondary school students so that they can continue their education easily.
How can you withdraw Ehsaas Program money from the HBL ATM?
One can easily withdraw money from HBL branch ATMsThe procedure for withdrawing money from a branch ATM is given below
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest HBL branch ATM
- After going to the ATM you have to press the green button on the front
- After pressing the green button, you have to register the language, after you select it, there is an Ehsaas program, that option is to press it and then you have to write your 13-digit ID card number and do verification with your thumb.
- If your verification is done
So you can easily withdraw your aid amount
How to check your Ehsaas Program online eligibility?
You can check your eligibility in the Ehsaas program. First of all, you have to go to your message box. After going to the message box, you have to write your ID card number and send it to 8171. After that, you will receive a confirmation message. Although you will be told whether you are eligible for the program or not, if you are eligible for the program, you can get the money from any nearby Benazir Income Support Program. If you are not eligible for this program, no need to worry, you can re-register by going to the nearest Pro Benazir Income Support Program office.
How to check the Ehsaas Program payment online?
In the Ehsaas program, you use the web portal to check your balance online After opening the portal in the browser, first, you have to write your ID card number and mobile number, and in the third box the four-digit code given in the image, after that you can know about your money online.