Ehsaas Program 50000
Good News In honor of former Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif’s visit to Pakistan, the Goverment has happily announced giving the Ehsaas Program 50000 rupees to all the poor and deserving families of Pakistan.
In a recent meeting, the Prime Minister of Pakistan decided that as soon as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif visits Pakistan, financial assistance of 50,000 rupees will be given to poor families. The registration process has started. Federal Minister Shazia Murri has announced that the registration of the new program is going online.
Ehsaas 50000 New Program Registration
Individuals who want to join this program. They can register themselves at home. The scope of the Ehsaas program was widened during the tenure of Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif. Therefore, as soon as Nawaz Sharif becomes the prime minister again, the Ehsaas program will be restored.
Maryam Nawaz has said in a recent meeting that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has asked to give 50 thousand rupees to poor people. So as soon as they come to Pakistan this money will be distributed among the poor families. The complete registration procedure is given below. Who is eligible for this program has been explained to you in detail.
Ehsaas Program 50000 Online Registration
Ehsaas program which was started during the tenure of former Prime Minister Imran Khan. He had given 25 thousand rupees to poor families under this program. After that, as soon as the reign of Imran Khan ended, the Ehsaas program was revived under the new prime minister.
And then the poor families were again being given financial assistance of 25 thousand rupees. But now the current prime minister has changed the Ehsaas program to the Benazir Income Support Program. And now under this program financial assistance of 50 thousand rupees will be given to all the poor families.
Such people have not taken financial assistance of 25 thousand rupees yet. So now you can check your ID card sitting at home. To check a National ID card you must have a valid mobile number. So that you can be sent an eligibility message.
نواز شریف کے انے کی خوشی میں احساس پروگرام 50 ہزار کا اعلان فارم کو فل کر کے 50 ہزار روپے کی مالی امداد کے لیے درخواست دیں
How to Register for Ehsaas Program 50000?
- The registration procedure is very easy
- If you want to register for this program
- So first of all you go to Benazir’s office
- You will have a dynamic survey at Benazir’s office
- Go to the Benazir office and provide your National Identity Card to the survey staff
- The staff will then give you a token
- You have to go to the registration room according to this token
- And then your registration process will start
- After completion of registration, you will be eligible for this program.
- You must have a National Identity Card for registration
- Children should have a NADRA bay form
- For Ehsaas program registration you should also have household gas and electricity bill
- In the case of widows, they should have their husband’s death certificate
The Ehsaas program has an eligibility criteria of 50,000. Poor families living in Pakistan who will fulfill the eligibility criteria. They will be immediately eligible for this program and will be given financial assistance.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Monthly income should be less than 60 thousand rupees
- No member of the family should be a government servant
- The applicant’s family should also not have a passport or bank account
- Applicants must belong to a poor family