Ehsaas Kafalat Program: New Update (October 2023)
The registration of the Ehsaas Kafalat program Check CNIC has been announced in which financial assistance will be given to the vulnerable people of different sections. In this, those whose poverty score is less than 25 who are deserving and poor, and who are unemployed will be given financial assistance in addition to women whose husbands have died through Ehsaas Kafalat. Financial assistance will be provided.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program is a financial assistance program that was launched in 2021 with the aim of eradicating poverty. Seeing the rising inflation and unemployment, the government of Pakistan decided to restart the Ehsaas Kafalat program and include new beneficiaries.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Registration Procedure
Through this program, poor people, hardworking and students, students who are poor will also be given scholarships, in addition to senior citizens who are above 60 years of age, will also be given financial assistance so that they can live peacefully in their old age. Disabled persons are given wheelchairs and financial assistance every month, transgenders will also be included in the sponsorship program and they will also be given financial assistance.
If you also want to get financial assistance from the Ehsaas Kafalat program, then you have to register first. To register you need your identity card which is verified by NADRA take your identity card and go to the nearest BISP tehsil office. Get your registration done there, after registration, you are given financial assistance of 9 thousand rupees.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Check CNIC
The Ehsaas Kafalat program Check CNIC was started by Imran Khan, the former Prime Minister of the Government of Pakistan. The procedure to check the Ehsaas Kafalat program through CNIC is very simple. You can send your National Identity Card number to 8171 or send it to the web portal. Your eligibility can be checked.
- First of all, you have to visit the Ehsaas Kafalat program website
- A form will appear in front of you, you have to enter the ID card number and mobile number in the form
- You can check your eligibility online.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Registration Online 8171
A form has been released for Ehsaas Kafalat Program registration online, you want to check your registration online. Fill out the Ehsaas Program Registration Form. You can complete your registration by following our given procedure. A dynamic survey is taken for program registration.
You must provide all information for registration so that they can tell you whether you are eligible or not for the program. For the registration of the program, you can do your online registration by visiting the official website of the government of Pakistan. The registration procedure has already been explained to you, which is very easy.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Apps
The Federal Government has launched an app for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program. The purpose of this is to help the poor and deserving people The purpose of this app is that poor people can easily register themselves and get all the information about the Ehsaas Kafalat program easily.
- Go to the Google Play Store and write the Ehsaas contact program app there
- You have to install it. After installation, you have to sign up. You can get all your information online.
How to Get Ehsaas Kafalat Card Online
All deserving and poor people can take their Ehsaas Kafalat cards to their homes after completing their dynamic survey. First of all, you have to go to an official website and select your district. After selecting the district you will be shown a message on the screen if your registration process was done in your own district.
Select the nearest Ehsaas Kafalat Registration Center. You have to go to Ehsaas office for registration with all your documents. For registration, you need the following documents.
- Your National Identity Card
- National ID of your family members
- You must have a SIM registered on your ID card
- All of your monthly and yearly amounts should be reported
Ehsaas Kafalat Program From Students
The government of Pakistan has announced Ehsaas Kafalat Program Education Scholarships for students. All the families who are registered under the Ehsaas Kafalat program will benefit from the educational scholarships for their children.
- Your age should be between 4 years to 22 years
- They study from nursery class to class 12
- Attendance here should be 70% or more
- Must have your National Identity Card or B Form
Ehsaas Kafalat Program scholarship amount is listed below
Ehsaas Kafalat Program For Disable Persons
The government of Pakistan has started the Ehsaas Kafalat program for disabled people
2000 per month will be given to all disabled and special persons. If you have financial assistance, you can get a wheelchair if you are affected by paralysis or polio. After meeting the eligibility criteria, disabled persons get a monthly stipend from Ehsaas Kafalat program and this stipend amount may vary over time. So you have to contact any official for the latest information.
- Those persons whose monthly income is less than 30000
- All widow women who are not earning any religion can participate in this program
- All persons with disabilities can participate in this program
- People above 60 years of age can also participate in this program
- You have never traveled abroad
BISP Ehsaas Program Contact Details
Head Quarter Exchange Number BISP 051-9246326
Call Center Number: 0800-26477
How to withdraw Ehsaas Kafalat cash from the Bank?
If you live in Sindh, Balochistan, or Punjab, you can easily withdraw your money through a bank.
- First, you need to visit your nearest HBL branch ATM.
- Then you have to press the green button and select Urdu language.
- Then you have to select the Ehsaas Kafalat program and enter your ID card number.
- You can withdraw your money by verifying the thumb.
How Can I Register For Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2023?
The registration procedure for the Ehsaas Kafalat program is very easy
- First, you have to go to the message box
- You have to send an ID card number to 8171
- After a while, you will get a message about whether you are eligible for this program or not
- Even if you are not eligible for this program, you need to visit your nearest Ehsaas Kafalat program office and register yourself.
How to check the Ehsaas Kafalat Program money online?
You can check your Ehsaas Kafalat program amount by visiting the 8171 web portal or the Ehsaas program office.
Who is eligible for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program?
All the deserving and poor people of Pakistan who live in Sindh, Balochistan, and Punjab are eligible for this program Those whose monthly income is less than 25 thousand are also eligible for this program.