BISP registration has been started by the Benazir Income Support Program for the citizens of Pakistan. Citizen of Pakistan can check their registration eligibility through BISP 8171 check the online web portal. If you are still waiting to complete your Ehsaas program registration online through 8171, you can also check your registration status through the web portal.
BISP Registration Check Online Through Web Portal
Benazir Income Support Program is a poverty alleviation and social security program in Pakistan. Which runs under the Ministry of Economic Affairs. To check whether you are registered or not in the Benazir Income Support Program, you can check your registration by going to your National Identity Card Number web portal.
You can check BISP registration in the following ways:
- Visit the official website of BISP.
- Click on the BISP Verification option on the home page.
- Enter your 13-digit ID card number in the space provided on the next page.
- And click on the Check button.
If your ID card number is registered in the Benazir Income Support Program, you will see your name and other information on the screen. Whereas if your identity card number BISP 8171 is not registered in the program then you will receive a message that CNIC is not present in the database.
Benazir Income Support Program Online registration
If you have not yet registered yourself in the Benazir Income Support Program and you are eligible for the amount received under the Benazir Income Support Program. So go to the web portal now and complete your registration.
You can do your registration in the following ways:
- Now go to the BISP web portal and enter 14 digit ID card number.
- Enter your family registration number provided by NSER Survey.
- Enter the four-digit code in the given field.
- Click on the registered button.
In this way your registration will be completed if you are eligible for the BSIP program then money will be deposited in your account.
How to Check BISP Money through 8171?
If you are getting money every month from Benazir Income Support Program then you can check this amount at home. Following is the complete procedure to check the amount through 8171.
- First of all, go to the message box of your mobile
- And type the 13 digit CNIC number
- And send this message to 8171 immediately
Eligibility Criteria for BSIP Ehsaas Program 2023
Under the BISP program, all these people have started getting the installment of 10 thousand. Eligibility for this program can check your family’s eligibility through an online web portal.
The following people may be eligible for Benazir Income Support Program:
- Those whose monthly income is less than Rs.6000
- Those who do not have a personal vehicle
- Do not be a government employee
- No personal business
- Have an original ID card number
BISP 8171 Check Payment HBL ATM
Under the Benazir Income Support Program, eligible people have started getting an installment of Rs 9000.
Eligible people will receive a message from 8171 to receive the amount.
- You can visit your nearest HBL Bank ATM to get the money.
- You insert the card into the ATM.
- Enter the 14-digit ID card number and check your payment.
you can also visit: New Method Of BISP 8171
BISP Registration Method
The registration procedure in the Benazir Income Support Program is very easy to follow. You have to follow a few simple steps and you will be registered in this program.
- First you have to go to the office of the Benazir Income Support Program
- You have to take your national identity card number with you
- If you want to enroll your children in Benazir Educational scholarship
- If the disabled people want to join the program they take their disability certificate with
- There will be a representative of the Benazir Income Support Program there
- After registration you have to know about your eligibility
- To find out your national identity card number given to the portal given
- If you are eligible, you will be given a grant of Rs.9000