BISP Registration Check By CNIC
BISP Registration Check By CNIC has been resumed for poor and deserving families. Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree has announced that registration in Benazir Income Support Program has been re-conducted through the NSER survey. So those people who are not yet able to register in this program. And those persons who have been declared ineligible. They can get their registration done again.
This is a very good initiative by the Government of Pakistan. Because many people are worried about rising inflation, the Benazir Income Support Program is a welfare program. The objective
this program aims to eradicate poverty and provide socio-economic security to the people.
BISP 8171 Online Registration
Benazir Income Support Program has launched a new portal. Through which people can check their registration and eligibility, Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree made Benazir Income Support Program registration easy. People can register themselves in different ways, which is why re-registration is done in this program.
BISP 8171 Result Check Online by CNIC 20 September 2023
Quarterly installments of the BISP program will start meeting on 20th September 2023. You can check your money at home. Also, there is a golden opportunity for families who have not registered yet. Before receiving the BISP Quarterly Installment you must first register yourself in this program and get the money and BISP 8171 Result Check Online by CNIC. And check your eligibility. According to the new update of BISP, now this amount will be given to you from HBL ATM. So that women can get their money without any problem.
BISP 8171 Result
Because many people are deserving but not eligible for this program, and many women have become widows. And many people with disabilities are yet to be part of the program. So to give them an opportunity, registration for this program has been resumed. To update the NSER data, the previous NSER survey was conducted in 2011. It has been many years. And for the last 10 years, the Benazir Income Support Program and the Government of Pakistan have been using NSER data.
This program is not designed for all people of Pakistan. This program is designed for those people. Who are poor and deserving. So the eligibility criteria for joining this program have also been made.
Which is as follows:
- Only poor and deserving people can join it
- Whose monthly income is less than 30 thousand rupees
- Widows can also join this program
- Only poor and deserving people who have never traveled by air are eligible for this program.
- Whose passport is not made
- And poor people with no property in their name are also eligible for this program.
- Families whose members are government employees are not included in this program.
- Poor women whose children are studying in schools and colleges are also eligible for this program.
یہ پروگرام پاکستان کے تمام لوگوں کے لیے نہیں بنایا گیا ہے یہ پروگرام ان لوگوں کے لیے بنایا گیا جو واقعی غریب اور مستحق ہیں تو اس پروگرام میں شامل ہونے کے لیے اہلیت کا معیار بھی بنا دیا گیا ہے جو کہ درج ذیل ہے اس میں صرف غریب اور مستحق لوگ شامل ہو سکتے ہیں جن کے ماہانہ امدنی 30 ہزار روپے سے کم ہے اس پروگرام میں بیوہ خواتین بھی شامل ہو سکتی ہیں اس پروگرام کے لئے صرف وہ غریب اور مستحق افراد اہل ہیں جو نے کبھی ہوائی جہاز کے ذریعے سفر نہیں کیا جن کا پاسپورٹ نہیں بنا ہوا اور ایسے غریب افراد جن کے نام کوئی جائیداد بھی نہ ہو وہ بھی اس پروگرام کے لیے اہل ہیں
ایسے خاندان جن کا کوئی فرد سرکاری ملازم ہو ان کو اس پروگرام میں شامل نہیں کیا جاتا ایسی غریب خاتون جن کے بچے سکول اور کالجوں میں تعلیم حاصل کر رہے ہیں وہ بھی اس پروگرام کے لئے اہل ہیں
How can I Register for BISP?
How can Pakistan’s poor and deserving people register themselves in the Benazir Income Support Program? The complete registration procedure is as follows:
- If you are a person who has not been able to register in this program yet
- Or if you have been declared ineligible,
- Then you should refer to your nearest Benazir office
- Your NSER will be registered at Benazir’s office.
Required Documents for BISP Registration
You need the required documents for registration at the Benazir office.
Important documents for BISP registration are as follows:
- Carry your Original National Identity Card with you
- You should take your children’s form with you
- If you are a widow, carry your husband’s death certificate
- If you are disabled, carry your disability certificate with you
How to Regisrter BISP 8171 Portal?
Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree has launched Benazir Income Support Program online. If you want to register online, then follow the given procedure.
- Benazir Income Support Program has launched a new portal for registration.
- First, enter your ID card number on the given portal.
- Enter the code given in the image and click on the confirm button.
- If you are eligible, you will get details about your information immediately.
- Please refer to your nearest Benazir office if no response is received through the portal.