Online registration for the BISP program has been started. Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree announced in a recent meeting that the registration of the Benazir Income Support Program will be resumed. As earlier NSER. It has been many years since Sarwar happened, at that time there were some families who were in better financial condition. And now due to rising inflation, many people are unemployed and unable to meet their daily needs.
So Given this situation, the Government of Pakistan and BISP Shazia Murree have decided to re-initiate the registration of the BISP program so that those who missed registration in the first NSR survey will be re-registered. Opportunities should be provided so that they can also benefit from the BISP program.
What is NSER Survey?
The BISP program was started in 2008 during the Bhutto era. To include the poor and deserving families in this program, the NSCR survey was started. Collected data, he used to go to the house and take details from the people that how many people live in the house, how many rooms, etc. What is the condition of the house, is the house on rent or is it your own how many people are earners, and how much is your family’s monthly income?
Like how many brothers and sisters you have. And how much your household expenses are. The NSER survey representatives were used to collect this data. And submit it to the BISP program and NADRA. Collected data of NSER survey representatives and NADRA used to make date based. On which deserving and poor people were included in BIS program to provide financial assistance to deserving and poor families.
You can also register in BISP 8171 Online Registration.
BISP Program New Registration?
In a recent meeting, Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree announced re-registration. The BISP program updates information on all households through an NSER survey. The people of his family should be eligible in this program who were not eligible before. Some people had better financial conditions at that time.
Who is included in the BISP program?
But now the rising inflation has put the poor in trouble. Because of the inflation is very troubled and living in poverty. And there are some women whose husbands have died. And they have become widows. Such women are also eligible for this program. People who are disabled and unemployed are also eligible for this program. All the beneficiaries will be given financial assistance by the BISP program every three months specially for them re-registration of the BISP program.
You can also register in Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online New Registration.
How to Register for BISP Program?
- If you want to register for the BISP program then follow the given instructions
- You must first visit your nearest Benazir office
- You will be given a form by the Benazir office
- You must fill out this form
- After filling out the form you have to submit this form again to the office
- Your information may be forwarded to the BISP program
- After that, you will be checked
- If you belong to a poor family and are eligible for this program
- Then you will be included in this program immediately
- After a few days, you will get a message from 8171 on your number.
- If you are eligible for this program please visit your nearest cash center and collect the BISP amount now.
Required Documents for BISP Registration
- Necessary documents for registration in Benazir office
- National Identity Card,
- Children’s Bay Form,
- Electricity and Gas Bill of your house.
- If a widow wants to get her registered, she has to produce her husband’s death certificate,
- disability certificate if disabled,
- And old people who are above 60 years of age. identification card
- People who are disabled and widows and divorced women who have no support are eligible for this program.
- Poor people whose monthly income is less than twenty thousand rupees are also eligible for this program.
- No one in the family receiving BISP assistance should be a government employee
- You should never have traveled by airplane
- You should not have any property in your name
How to Check BISP Money Online?
- National Identity Card is mandatory to check BISP amount
- The method of checking amount is very easy
- You are given an online portal in this article
- Through which you can check your money
- Enter the CNIC number in the first field of the portal
- Enter the four-digit wall chord in the second field
- And check your eligibility