Former federal minister and chairperson Benazir Income Support Program, Ms. Shazia Murri, while addressing the Al-Aludai ceremony, said that the administration and team of Benazir Income Support Program are highly commended for the achievements of the Benazirgam Support Program. Chairperson Benazir Income Support Program Ms. Shazia Murri addressed the farewell function given by the officers of the Benazir Income Support Program. She appreciated the efficient performance of the officers and employees Ali Ahmed also addressed this.
سابق وفاقی وزیر و چئیرپرسن بینظیراِنکم سپورٹ پروگرام محترمہ شازیہ مری نے الوداعی تقریب سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ بینظیراِنکم سپورٹ پروگرام انتظامیہ اور ٹیم کو بینظیراِنکم سپورٹ پروگرام کی کامیابی پر خراجِ تحسین پیش کرتی ہوں۔
Speaking at the event, he said that the Benazir Income Support Program has done a lot in a short period of 16 months. We have increased the number of women who benefited from the Benazir Kafalat program from 7.4 lakh to 9 lakh. We have increased the audience stipend from Rs 7,000 to Rs 8750 after a 25% increase.
16ماہ کے مختصر عرصے میں بینظیراِنکم سپورٹ پروگرام نے بہت کام کیاہے۔ہم نے بینظیرکفالت پروگرام سے مستفید ہونے والی خواتین کی تعداد 7.6لاکھ سے بڑھا کر 9لاکھ کی۔ہم نے سہ ماہی وظیفے کی رقم کو %25 فیصد اضافے کے بعد 7,000روپے سے بڑھا کر 8,750 کیا:سابقہ وفاقی وزیر و چئیرپرسن شازیہ مری
BISP Performance And Improvement
- Below are the important points of the BISP Performance And Improvement which are very important for you to know
- The budget of the Benazir Income Support Program has been increased from Rs 235 billion to Rs 404 billion
- The number of households eligible for the Benazir Income Support Program has increased from 6.7 million to nine million
- The stipend of the Benazir Kafalat program has been increased by 25%
- The quarterly stipend has been increased from Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000
- 48 Benazir Development Program facility centers have been established in 157 districts
- Enrollment of children in Benazir education scholarships has increased from 2.6 million to 7.8 million
- For the first time in the history of Pakistan, transgender women were also included in Benazir Kafal
- It will go to those areas and enroll people in the Benazir Income Support Program where there is no tehsil office of the Benazir Income Support Program.
- The introduction of Benazir Social Protection Accounts has ensured transparency in the payment system
- Shazia Murri’s tribute to the BISP management and team for the success of the Benazir Income Support Programme.
What is Benazir Income Support Program?
What is Benazir Income Support Program? If you want to know what Benazir Income Support Program is. So you are exactly at the right place. We tell you why the Benazir Income Support Program has been created. Benazir Income Support Program is a poverty alleviation program in Pakistan. The objective of this program is to provide financial assistance to the families belonging to the poor and most vulnerable sections of the society.
So that they can live their happy life. It is an economic social and welfare program. Which started in 2008 during the Bhutto era. People were recruited into this program through the NSER survey. But now the registration method has changed. Now the process of registration in this program has been made very easy. Poor and deserving people can easily join this program and get financial assistance from the government of Pakistan every month.
BISP 8171 Programme
Only those individuals who meet the Benazir Income Support Program eligibility criteria are eligible for this program. The eligibility criteria is that the monthly income of the applicants should be less than 20 thousand. Having a National Identity Card is mandatory. Widows and women disabled persons, children in education and elderly persons above 60 years of age are eligible for this program.
This program is named after our former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. There are many other programs under this program which are designed to provide financial assistance to people in Pakistan. All these programs aim to eradicate poverty and remove inequality.