BISP New Payment November 2023
Good news! BISP new Payment 9000 rupees will start on 25 November 2023. Most of the women have also received the message to get money through 8171 on their mobile. Women who have not yet received this message need not worry as they can check their money online from the comfort of their homes. Apart from this, the bad news for women who had Telenor numbers registered in BISP is that they will no longer receive any messages through Telenor.
So go to the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office update your information and change your number. Apart from this, women who do not have a Telenor number registered, how can they check their money sitting at home? We will also tell you the complete details about this, apart from those women who are still ineligible or not registered, they will also tell you the procedure for registration.
If you are registered and you have not received the message to receive money or you want to know whether you are registered in the Ehsaas program and BISP or not then you have to visit the official website first. There you have to enter your 13-digit ID card and you will be informed about your amount immediately.
Also, if you are not registered, take your identity card and go to the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office and register there.
BISP New Payment 9000 Release
The good news is that the amount of the fourth installment of BISP has started to be received, in which the amount has been increased by 25%, and the amount has been increased from seven thousand to 9000 rupees. As you know in the end of September and there is great news for you that from September BISP has released a 3-month QIST amount of Rs.9000 Benazir Income Support Program as per its many promises on September.
This money was to be released in the end of September, from 19th of September the money for the three-month installment of the Benazir Income Support Program has started to be received. If you are registered in the support program, you can also withdraw your money from your nearest Habib Bank ATM.
BISP New Payment 9000
BISP New Payment 9000, the amount of the 4th quarter installment of the Benazir Income Support Program has started to be Rs. 9000. In the previous installments, this amount was Rs. 7000, so now the amount has been increased to Rs. 9000. In this article we will tell you how to withdraw money from the bank’s ATM without any waiting. Will tell you the complete procedure.
You can also register in the 8171 Ehsass Program.
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif 2023
Benazir Education Scholarship Program was started in November 2012. In 2012, this education scholarship program was started only in five districts. And then it was further expanded and expanded from 32 districts to 100 districts. Finally, in view of the inflation, this program was released in all districts of Pakistan in July 2020 so that the children of the poor can get an education.
Today BISP Scholarships Release
The good news for all the students who are studying in schools and colleges and registered in BISP is that scholarship money has started. can get their children’s education scholarship money today along with the quarter. It should be noted that only those students who have at least 70% school attendance and are registered under the Benazir Education Scholarships can receive the scholarship money from the Benazir Income Support Program.
You can also register in Ehsaas Program 12000.
How to Register in BISP 8171?
The fifth payment of quarterly installments by the Benazir Income Support Program will commence in September 2023. The Government of Pakistan has made a big decision, now this money will be given to you from HBL ATM.
- If you want to register yourself
- So go to your nearest BISP Tehsil Office
- Your NSER registration will be done there
- During registration you will be asked various questions
- Like what you do
- How many people are there in your house?
- And how much is your monthly income?
- Keep in mind that you are qualified or disqualified based on the questions asked in NSER registration.
- So give them correct information
- So that you can be eligible for this program
How to Check Eligibility?
Through Web Portal
- The procedure to check your eligibility for the Benazir Income Support Program is very simple.
- First of all, visit the official website of BISP.
- Enter your CNIC number on its portal
- Click on the submit button
- After some time you will get a message
- Whether you are eligible for this program or not
- First, go to your mobile inbox
- Type your ID card number there
- Send this message to 8171.
- After some time you will get a message telling you whether you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible, you will immediately get a message to withdraw your quarterly installment amount of Rs.9000 from your nearest Habib Bank ATM.
سب سے پہلے آپ کے اپنے موبائل کے ان باکس میں جائیں اور وہاں اپنا شناختی کارڈ نمبر ٹائپ کریں کریں اور اس میسج کو 8171 بھیج دیں دیں آپ کو کچھ دیر کے بعد ایک میسج ملے گا آپ کو بتا دیا جائے گا کہ آپ اہل ہیں یا نہیں اگر آپ اہل ہوں تو آپ کو فورا میسج مل جائے گا کہ آپ اپنے قریبی حبیب بینک کے اے ٹی ایم سے سہ ماہی قسط کی رقم 9000 روپے ے نکلوا سکتے ہیں
You can also register Benazir Income Support Program.
How to get BISP Money From HBL ATM?
The method of withdrawing BISP money from an ATM is very easy:
- To go to Habib Bank ATM
- Click on the thumbprint
- Choose a language
- Select the Urdu language
- So that withdrawal of money is easy
- Type your 13-digit ID card number
- Enter the thumb
- Check Balance
- Type the current amount
- And then get your money