The BISP 8171 Internship Program was launched through the Benazir Income Support Program. The objective of this program is to provide training and skill development opportunities to the youth so that they can increase their employability and contribute to the economic development of Pakistan.
Benazir Income Support Program has been providing financial assistance to poor and deserving people for many years. At the same time, he has also announced an internship for the youth so that the youth and students can establish themselves. In this program, Benazir gives you internet in which you get ten thousand rupees and free training.
What is an Internship?
- Internships provide short-term supervised work experience related to a student’s specific field of study or career aspirations.
- The program will integrate learning experience through specific briefings aimed at gaining practical work experience
Eligibility of Interns:
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent three-year diploma 50% marks or 2.5 CGPA in Matric FSC Final Degree Diploma.
- The interns will be recruited for three to six months with a fixed salary of 10,000 per month with 80% attendance.
- The age limit at the time of submission of the application is 20 to 30 years
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Madrasa graduates are also eligible to apply
- Disabled applicants have a 2% quota
- A 5% quota is reserved for minorities
- All Secretariat internship placements will advertised on the Secretariat website by the Human Resources Wing, HQ, Islamabad.
- All prospective interns are advis to visit the BISP Secretariat website where internship opportunities will post.
- If required, applicants must complete the online application form and provide a letter from the sponsoring institution (university or college).
- Applications should only considered for the advertised internship program
- Applicants should not forward copies of their diplomas unless specified.
You can also apply Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Online Registration New.
- The internship shall be for a period not less than three months but not more than 6 months working hours shall be as already practiced.
- Interns can start their internship only after agreeing to the terms
- An intern is not eligible to enter into consultation with the BISPS Secretariat during the period of internship.
- An intern is not considered a staff member of the Secretariat, any allowances agreed between the BISP Secretariat, and the same.
- The signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with Universities Institutions for Intern BISP Undergraduate
- Students with 80% attendance will offered a six- to eight-week internship to undergraduate interns by BISP without any future commitment.
BISP Secretariat shall bound by these instructions:
- Provide interns with a quality experience that includes meaningful activities and in these the opportunity to learn and gain practical work experience shall be expressly provided to the interns in the chosen field of study and work.
- An appropriate division staff member to supervise them to ensure
- Addressing interns’ problems and concerns
- The BISP Secretariat in any official capacity is expected to add value to the organization through its work
- The purpose of these guidelines is to update the existing framework for guidance and guidelines for internship placements in the BISP Secretariat.
- As well as work
Objectives of BISP Internship:
- To promote the work of BISP among the youth and to develop advocates.
- Attracting and developing future talent
- To provide the interns with a standing opportunity to participate in the fields of BISP
- To create professional development opportunities for students
- Building an advocacy network for public sector organizations
These guidelines are applicable to all interns in the BISP Secretariat. The internship program does not fall under any other form of short term.
If you encounter any problem or want to know more about it. You can contact the Benazir Income Support Program helpline. Here we will give you their official number.
Contact number: 080026477
BISP Internship New Update
According to the new update of the Benazir Income Support Program, jobs were announced for students who have passed 12th to remember their future. Benazir Income Support Program has launched BISP Internship 2023. Which will provide golden employment opportunities to matric and twelfth-pass students.
During this internship, they will teach the people and along with teaching the work, they will also pay them 10 thousand rupees per month. If the students prove to be capable and hardworking and learn the job quickly, they will be given permanent jobs. If you also want to be a part of the Benazir Income Support Program and improve employment through it, then there is a golden opportunity for you to apply for a BISP Internship online from home.