BISP 8171 Web Portal
BISP 8171 Web Portal has been launched for BISP Online Registration. You can check Your Payment online through this portal. Enter your ID card and Code in the given portal. The Benazir Income Support Program was established by the leader of the Government of Pakistan, Yusuf Raza Gilani, in July 2008. Yusuf Raza Gilani made this program so that people can be financially supported through this program.
But the inflation in the country of Pakistan was so high that the last 30-40 The year’s inflation was also exceeded, which made it extremely difficult for the poor people to live.
Then at that time it was felt that a program should be made through which people can be financially supported then the Benazir Income Support Program was suggested and this program was established in the country of Pakistan.
You can also Register in Ehsaas Cash Program.
BISP Online Registration Web portal
The Government of Pakistan has created a web portal called BISP for registration under Benazir Income Support Program. In which you can know whether you are eligible for this program or not and whether you can be registered in this program or not.
The procedure of this portal is that you will be given a form and in this form you have to write your ID card number and enter the code given in the image. After that click on the Verify option after which you will get all the confirmation information about your registration.
This program is made only for the betterment of you guys. This procedure is also for you guys so that you can easily track your registration. If you are eligible for this program, you will be given Rs.9000.
BISP 8171 Check by SMS
In BISP 8171, you can also check your registration through SMS, first of all you have to open your phone and open the SMS box in which you have to write 8171 and send it.
Within 24 hours your registration information will be displayed to you whether you can be added in this program or not in this program, all the information will be there.
You can also apply for Punjab Police Jobs.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for BISP 8171 Web Portal?
- Eligibility criteria in this program is that you should not have any personal business.
- There is no government job in your family.
- Your women who are eligible for this program should be widows.
- Your household conditions i.e. business and money scope should be less than 20%.
- Your monthly income should be less than 30 thousand.
- None of you people work in foreign countries.
- He should not have any foreign passport or any other official documents.
BISP 8171 Check Online Eligibility
You can check your eligibility criteria in the form given by the government of Pakistan. The procedure is that first you have to enter the number of this form.
After that you have to write the ID card number and your mobile phone. Number must be written.
You have to enter the four digit code given in this picture, after doing all this you will be informed about your eligibility.
How to Register in BISP 8171?
- To join the Benazir Income Support Program, you must first register with the Benazir office
- Keep in mind that BISP program does not have online registration
- Registration is only through Benazir Office or NSER Survey
- If we are new to this program and want to register ourselves
- So go to BISP tehsil office or Benazir office immediately
- And do your registration
- Your dynamic registration will be done at the Benazir office after which you will be eligible for this program