Registration in the Benazir program has been resumed with a new procedure. Good News for Ineligible Persons Register online for your Benazir Income Support Program from the comfort of your own home. Re-registration in the Benazir program has been initiated. Big decision by Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree. New procedure of registration in Benazir program under which all ineligible persons in this program can be eligible with new registration. The registration procedure is very simple.
Government of Pakistan has established BISP offices in all Tehsils for registration under Benazir Support Programme. So that non-eligible people and new people can get their registration done easily. It should be remembered that more than 600 BISP tehsil offices are functioning at present. Remember to apply online first for registration.
You can also register in Sehat Card.
Benazir Income Support Program Check Online 2023
Now you can check Benazir Income Support Program amount at home. Government of Pakistan has launched a portal with the help of which you can check your money at home and the procedure is very easy. All you need is your ID card. This method is as follows:
- Here you are given a portal
- Enter your 13-digit ID card number in the first field
- In its second field, enter the code given in the image and then press the confirm button
- You will be informed about your registration and payment immediately
- If you are asked to do your NSER survey then the procedure is given in the video
Benazir programme Online Registration New Update
The procedure to apply online is to enter your ID card number and the code given in the image through the given portal and check eligibility. If you are ineligible, then approach your nearest Benazir office. Remember that if you are not eligible, you should register with new information and change your family information so that you can be included in this program. Registration in the Benazir Support Program is done through NSER.
Ineligible persons should re-register (اہل افراد کی نیو رجسٹریشن کا مکمل طریقہ کار جانیے)
Eligibility criteria are laid down in the Benazir Support Program. People who live up to their standards. Only those individuals are eligible for this program. Remember to change your information by going to your nearest Benazir office. And let them know that we are eligible for this program.
And our poverty score is less than 20% and we have no personal property in our name. Your family member is a not government employee. When you provide them with such information, you will be added to the program after your verification.
توجہ فرمائیں: بے نظیر پروگرام میں قومی سماجی اور معاشی رجسٹری کے لیے تشریف لانے والے افراد سے گزارش ہے کہ اپنے ساتھ مندرجہ ذیل دستویزات لائیں اپنا قومی شناختی کارڈ اور اپنے بچوں کا نادرا بے فارم گھرانے کا بجلی اور گیس کا بل
You can also register in Benazir Kafalat Program.
Benazir Programme New Method for Registration 2023-24
The procedure for new registration in the Benazir Program and Ehsaas Program has been revealed. Chairperson BISP Shazia Murri has decided to include all the poor and deserving families of Pakistan who have not yet been able to be a part of the program. And there are many people who have been declared ineligible. Although they are more deserving of this program. Widows and disabled persons are eligible for this program register at home.
How to Register for the Benazir Program?
- The new registration procedure for the Benazir Income Support Program is very easy
- So that poor and simple people can easily join this program
- Remember that now only those people who deserve this program will be included in this program
- So that all the poor in the society can get their right
- First visit your nearest Benazir office for registration
- Your registration in Benazir’s office will be through NSER
- Your data is saved in NSER registration and this data is sent to the Benazir Income Support Program head office in Islamabad.
- There you are checked and you will be sent an eligibility confirmation message to your mobile number by 8171
Benazir Program applicants for National Social and Economic Registry are requested to bring the following documents with them.
- Required Documents
- Your National Identity Card
- And the nadra bay form of their children
- Household electricity and gas bill