Benazir Income Support Program Check Account
You can know about your Benazir Income Support Program amount through your Benazir Income Support Program check account. You can check whether new money has been added to your account or not. The procedure is very simple.
You can check your money even sitting at home, you don’t need to stand in lines for hours. We will tell you the easy procedure here. You can also check your money by going to the bank. We will also tell you how to log into your account and how to check your money.
How To Check Benazir Income Support Program New Money?
Benazir Income Support Program money has been deposited in the account of many people and the message of receiving money from 8171 has also been received on their mobile and many women have also received the money. If you are receiving money earlier but now you have not received the message to receive money. So you don’t need to worry you can check your money at home. You can know about your money in two ways which are very easy.
- This procedure is very easy through which you will check your money online
- Here you are given an 8171 web portal
- Enter your 13-digit ID card number in this portal
- After that enter the code shown in the image
- Press the Know button and you will be informed about your amount immediately.
In this procedure, you have to send your ID card number to the number 8171 created by the government, the procedure is very easy.
- First, you have to enter your 13-digit ID card number
- Then it has to be sanded 8171
- Remember this SMS is to check your SIM which is registered on your ID card
- According to the new update, SMS sent from Telenor SIM will not be replied
- You will be informed about your amount shortly
Also Read: 8171 Validation BISP Gov Pk New Update.
How To Receive Money From HBL ATM?
The process of withdrawing money through HBLATM is very easy, you just have to follow few steps and you can check your money and get it here we provide you. Follow the steps given below for the complete procedure.
- First, you have to click on the Scan Thumb button
- After that, you have to choose the Urdu language
- You will have a menu show in which you have to select BISP
- You have to enter your 13-part ID card number
- After that, you have to put your thumb
- After that, a menu will show you in which you have to click on the balance inquiry
- You will be shown the amount in your account
- After that, you have to click on yes
- Then you will see a menu
- In this, you have to click on withdraw money
- After that, you have to write the amount in your account and press the OK button
- You will get your money immediately
How To Register In Benazir Income Support Program?
The registration procedure for Benazir Income Support Program is very easy. If you are not yet registered in the Income Support Program and are not receiving the assistance amount of Rs.9,000. So you don’t need to worry as you will be told the complete procedure of how you can register in the Benazir Income Support Program and get Rs.9 thousand. If you were previously registered under the Benazir Income Support Program and have been disqualified, don’t worry. Because you can register again in Benazir Income Support Program by changing your information.
- First of all, you have to go to the Benazir Income Support Program office
- There you have to get a token
- After taking the token you have to wait for your turn
- When it’s your turn, if you want to do your new registration, ask them to register you in the Benazir Income Support Program.
- They will conduct your NSER survey
- In this survey, all the details will be taken from you like how much you earn, how much your financial expenses are, how is your house, how many people are in your house, how many people are sick in your house, how many people are disabled, your electricity. How much is the bill, and how much land is in your name, all this information will be taken from you
- Based on all this information you are qualified or disqualified
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation message from 8171 that you are eligible for this program and get your money.
نااہل افراد کے لیے رجسٹریشن کا طریقہ
If you are disqualified then don’t worry you have to tell them that your NSCR survey was done many years back. This time-up was less than deserved, but now your financial situation is not right. So make changes within your survey and make your survey dynamic. During the survey, you have to change your information after which you will be re-joined in the program and you will be paid.
The Benazir Income Support Program is specifically meant for impoverished and deserving families in Pakistan. To ensure that assistance reaches those who truly need it, the Government of Pakistan has established specific eligibility criteria:
- Limited Monthly Income: Families applying for the program should have a monthly income of less than 20,000 rupees.
- No Government Employees: No member of the family should be employed by the government.
- Land Ownership Limit: Families should not own more than two acres of private land.
- No Passport Requirement: Owning a passport is not mandatory for eligibility.
- Support for Widows: Widows are eligible for this program, offering vital support to vulnerable individuals.
Remember, it’s important not to enroll in any other program before checking your eligibility for the Benazir Income Support Program. This ensures that the aid reaches those who genuinely require assistance.
For Latest News Join Us