Bahimat Buzurg Program New Update
“Attention to all seniors aged 65 and above in Pakistan! Here’s how you can apply for the Ehsaas Ba-Himmat Buzurg Program (BHBP) online. Just visit the official website at https://pspa.punjab.gov.pk/. Click on ‘Apply Now,’ then choose ‘Ehsaas Ba-Himmat Buzurg Plan’ and fill in your details like name, date of birth, address, and contact information.
Don’t forget to upload necessary documents like your ID, a recent photo, and income details. Once you submit, you’ll get a confirmation message. Your application will be reviewed, and if you qualify, you’ll receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 2000.
Remember, after applying online, you need to attach your supporting documents and submit your application. After submission, higher authorities will review it, and if you pass, you’ll move on to the next approval phase.
Bahimat Buzurg Program
The Government of Pakistan has launched the Bahimat Buzurg Program in Punjab Province under which financial assistance of Rs.2000 will be provided to the senior citizens of Punjab Province. All the senior citizens in the province of Punjab can register themselves to benefit from this program.
In this article, I will talk about the Bahimat Buzurg Program Online Registration so that all the senior citizens can get the financial assistance of two thousand given by the Punjab Government.
The objective of the Bahimat Buzurg Program
The program’s Objectives are as follows:
1. By giving older people in poverty a respectable social pension, we can increase their social inclusion.
2. Increase the elderly’s ability to support themselves.
3. Lessen the reliance on social networks among elderly people in poverty.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Portal
Many programs have been started by the Punjab government to help the senior citizens of Punjab. To help those people who cannot earn and whose financial situation is very bad due to which they are facing many problems.
You can Also Read: Sehat Card Online Registration
Many programs under the Ehsaas program are working to help the elderly. Program is a part of the programs in which senior citizens are helped to make their lives easier. All senior citizens of Punjab can register themselves in the program now.
Registration Process for Bahimat Buzurg Program
With the assistance of the Punjab Social Security Authority and NADRA, the Bahimat Buzurg Programme will begin by conducting a survey. All people will be registered at each union council, primarily women 65 years of age or older. 3 billion rupees have been set aside by the Punjab government for this program, which would help 125,000 people.
- Govt will start Registration for the Bahimat Buzurg Scheme very soon.
- First, Govt will survey all the houses and towns that what is the statistics of old age Buzurg in the houses.
- In this way, help is required from the Nadra office Department.
- Old-age people will be verified and assigned by the Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA).
- All union councils will be carrying out surveys of old age people and an eligible list will be prepared to start the Registration of program Bahimat Buzurg Program.
Eligibility Criteria Bahimat Buzurg Program
Before applying for the Bahimat Buzurg Scheme, it is important to understand the terms and conditions. Please note that being over the age of 65 does not automatically qualify you for this program. There are specific standards for both men and women. Before processing your application, the Punjab Government will conduct a survey at the Union Council level and check the information you provided.
The following individuals are eligible for this program:
- Applicants must be over the age of 65.
- Seniors with a poverty score of 20 or less are eligible for this program.
- For the Bahimat Buzurg Program, only one family member may apply.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Payments
All financial contributions to the Bahimat Buzurg Program will be made directly to a Punjab Bank bank account. The program’s recipients will get a unique card known as the “Bahimat Buzarg card.” To access their money, they can use this card at any ATM in Punjab or Pakistan.
Khidmat Card- Bahimat Buzarg card
The Punjab government has issued service cards for the welfare of elderly people. The monthly financial assistance from the Government of Punjab will be transferred to your designated bank at the beginning of each semester. You can withdraw your money from the bank in the following two ways:
- You can withdraw your money free of charge from any ATM machine of the selected bank using the service card and the given secret number.
- You can withdraw free cash through your original ID card and service card at any nearest Bank of Punjab payment center.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Helpline Number
The general public does not have access to the Bahimat Buzurg Program’s helpline number in Punjab, Pakistan. You can contact the Punjab Social Security Authority or visit the closest program center if you have questions or need assistance with the program. You can get in touch with them by visiting their website or phoning the Ehsaas Programme helpline at 0800-26477. You can also call them at the following numbers: Tel: (042) 35783700-10 and UAN: 111-200-100.