8500 Sehat Sahulat Program
8500 Sehat Sahulat program designed by the Government of Pakistan for poor and deserving people. It is a welfare program that provides all health facilities to poor and deserving people. Such poor, indigent, and deserving family members are suffering from any disease and cannot afford their medical expenses. Or they don’t have money for treatment. And if they are worried, seeing such a situation,
The government of Pakistan has started an 8500 sehat sahulat program for such people. To make their treatment possible. People who are suffering from any disease and do not have money for treatment. So they can get the full treatment for their disease free of charge from the government of Pakistan through their health card. After the patient is admitted to the hospital, all expenses are charged from their sehat card. And the patient does not have to pay any kind of charges, they are treated free of cost.
8500 Sehat Card
Remember that your national identity card is your Sehat Card. The healthcare facility was released by our former Prime Minister Imran Khan in 2019. This was a very good initiative by the government of Pakistan. The first health card was created. But now the government of Pakistan has abolished the health card and made the identity card the health card.
You can also register in Ehsaas Program.
You can join this program through 8500 codes. All eligible and poor people can go to any government or private hospital and get treatment by presenting their ID cards. Because your national identity card is your health card.
The Government of Pakistan has created a health facility program for the poor, needy, and deserving people. Poor people are given all kinds of treatment free of charge. Various operations can be done for free through the health card.
All the poor and deserving families of Pakistan can join this program and get their treatment for free. It should be remembered that those who have a national identity card. They can benefit from this program by joining this program.
You can also register in Benazir Income Support Program.
Sehat Sahulat Program Online Registration
People can do online registration for the Sehat Sahulat program, the process of registration for this program is very easy. The Government of Pakistan has launched a portal to enroll people in health cards. People can do their registration online. You can register yourself through the given portal and join the health card.
Follow the given steps if you want to register for a health card:
- Enter your ID card number on the given portal
- Enter the code given in the image
- Click the Enable button
- You will be immediately enrolled in the program
- After that, you can go to any government or private hospital along with your ID card and get your treatment
صحت سہولت پروگرام کے لیے لوگ آن لائن رجسٹریشن کروا سکتے ہیں اس پروگرام میں رجسٹریشن کا طریقہ بہت اسان ہے اگر اپ صحت کارڈ کے لیے رجسٹر ہونا چاہتے ہیں تو دیے گئے اقدامات پر عمل کریں حکومت پاکستان نے صحت کارڈ میں لوگوں کو شامل کرنے کے لیے پورٹل کا آغاز کیا ہے جس کے ذریعے لوگ ان لائن اپنی رجسٹریشن کروا سکتے ہیں آپ دیے گئے پورٹل کے ذریعے اپنی رجسٹریشن کریں اور صحت کارڈ میں شامل ہو سکیں دیے گئے پورٹل پر اپنا شناختی کارڈ نمبر درج کریں تصویر میں دیا گیا کوڈ درج کریں
اہلیت کے بٹن پر کلک کریں اپ کو فورا اس پروگرام میں شامل کر لیا جائے گا اس کے بعد اپ اپنے شناختی کارڈ کے ہمراہ کسی بھی سرکاری یا پرائیویٹ ہسپتال میں جا کر اپنا علاج کروا سکتے ہیں
8500 health facility program is designed for poor and deserving people Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You must be a resident of Pakistan to join this program
- Your original ID number must be verified by NADRA
- NADRA ID card persons of Islamabad
- CNIC of all permanent residences of Punjab
- CNIC of all permanent residences of Gilgit Balochistan
- CNIC of NADRA for all permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
You can also register in 8171 Ehsaas Program 25000 BISP.
Sehat Card Check Online
Those poor and deserving families of Pakistan who want to get their treatment for free should check their health card online. Keep in mind that your ID card is your health card to know that your health card covers your treatment Is it helpful or not, that is, you can get treatment from your health card or not, then you can check your health card online at home, which is very easy. Send your ID card to 8500 as soon as possible. You will get a confirmation message.
How To apply 8500 Sehat Card
If you want to apply for 8500 health cards. So you must have your original National Identity Card. The procedure to join the health care program is very simple, you can apply for this program through the code 8500.
- First of all, you have to go to your mobile inbox
- And enter your 13-digit ID card number there
- And send this message to 8500
- You can apply for the health card program only through 8500 your National Identity Card
- And you are immediately enrolled in this program
- After that you can get your treatment in any government or private hospital near you
اگر آپ 8500 صحت کارڈ میں درخواست دینا چاہتے ہیں تو اپ کے پاس اپنا اوریجنل قومی شناختی کارڈ ہونا چاہیے صحت کارڈ پروگرام میں شامل ہونے کا طریقہ کار بہت آسان ہے 8500 کوڈ کے ذریعے آپ اس پروگرام کے لیے درخواست دے سکتے ہیں اپ کو سب سے پہلے اپنے موبائل کے ان باکس میں جانا ہے اور وہاں اپنا 13 ہندسوں کا شناختی کارڈ نمبر درج کریں اور اس میسج کو 8500 پر بھیج دیں صحت کارڈ پروگرام میں آپ اپنے قومی شناختی کارڈ کے ذریعے ہی درخواست دے سکتے ہیں اور اپ کو فورا اس پروگرام میں شامل کر لیا جاتا ہے اس کے بعد اپ اپنے قریبی کسی بھی سرکاری یا پرائیویٹ ہسپتال میں اپنا علاج کروا سکتے ہیں
Sehat Sahulat Program Hospital List
In this article, you are given a list of all the hospitals which are part of the Sahat Card Registration Program and provide free treatment through the Sehat Card.
Sehat Sahulat Program Hospital New Updated List November 2023-24
To avail Pakistan National Health Card, follow these steps:
- Click on the hospital button to check the nearest hospital or list of hospitals.
- If you are a married man and have a wife and unmarried children in a family, make sure you are registered with NADRA.
- Submit your identity card and a valid identity card to NADRA as soon as possible.
- Submit ID cards of children under 18 years of age.
- Make sure all your details like marriage, birth, death, and address are entered correctly in Nadra.
- The new Pakistan National Health Card will be issued to the head of the family which will benefit all the family members based on NADRA records.