8171 Portal is an online portal launched by the Government of Pakistan and the Benazir Income Support Program where you can check about your own eligibility. This portal tells the Benazir Income Support Program and the Feeling Program about the qualification of all the programs. Click the 8171 portal button to find out your eligibility through a portal.
There you will be relieved by filling out this form you can know about your eligibility. If you are eligible, you will be given Rs 9,000 every three months by the Benazir Income Support Program.
Ehsaas Program is a social welfare program launched by the Government of Pakistan to provide financial assistance to the disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of society. Various other initiatives are included. Ehsaas Program 25000 BISP is a new program of the Government of Pakistan through which you can earn a certain amount.
If you are trying to track your application status or payment through the Ehsaas 8171 web portal helpline, you can call the helpline and provide your National Identity Card (CNIC) number or Ehsaas registration number to the representative. They will be able to provide you with up-to-date information on the status of your application or payment.
8171 BISP Portal
Here are the steps to check your Benazir Income Support Program registration online at home through the 8171 web portal:
- Open the official official website on your mobile device.
- A form will appear on the website.
- Enter your CNIC number and image code in the form.
- After entering required details click on ‘Go’ button.
- You will soon receive an on-screen SMS, indicating your registration status.
- The SMS will confirm whether you are registered for Benazir Income Support Program or not.
- If you are registered, be sure to verify your eligibility.
- If you are not registered, visit the nearest Benazir Registration Center set up by the government to re-register and apply for the programme.
- By following these steps you can easily check your registration status at home.
Ehsaas Program 8171 Web Portal
Most of Pakistan’s population is facing a financial crisis, especially in 2019-20, covid-19 inflation rate, unemployment, and poverty rate, and small businesses closed almost permanently.
PTI Chairman and Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has started many programs to eradicate the hunger of poor people and start stipends for students. After that, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif took these projects forward and later made editions of these programs as well.
Federal Minister Shazia Marri conducts BISP 8171 checks online and through other programs. Recently many urban areas faced floods which caused the worst damage to the economy of Pakistan. 25,000 rupees per month was distributed among the families.
How to Register in Ehsaas Program?
- Ehsaas has formally started the new registration of the program
- According to the new update of Ehsaas program, now the registration of Ehsaas program will be done from Benazir Income Support Program office
- Because Benazir can get nine thousand rupees in cash every three months by joining the Income Support Program
- The Ehsaas program has been completely transformed into a Benazir Income Support Program
- Go to your nearest tehsil office for your registration
- And do your registration
- You must have a National Identity Card for registration
- Your NSC Yad registration will be done according to the ID card
- After that you will be qualified in some program
Objectives Of the Ehsaas Program
The main objectives of the Ehsaas Program are:
- To provide financial assistance to the needy and vulnerable segments of society.
- To reduce poverty and improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries.
- To create job opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed.
- To improve access to basic services such as education, health, and sanitation.
8171 Portal Check Online
There are a few steps to check your eligibility status. These steps are somewhat different in ehsaas program 8171 Check online 2023. Follow the given below:
- Go to the 8171 Check Online Ehsaas Program portal.
- Enter your CNIC number and mobile phone number that you used during the registration process.
- Click on the “Check Eligibility” button.
- If your application has been approved, you will see a message confirming your eligibility and the amount of financial assistance you will receive.
- If your application is still being processed, you will see a message indicating that your application is under review.
- If your application has been rejected, you will see a message explaining the reason for the rejection.
Eligibility status is shown there. Many of the eligible families’ data are already saved by the survey. If not, then management members register you manually.
Ehsaas Program 8171 encompasses a wide range of initiatives and interventions to address various dimensions of poverty and inequality. Some of the key features of the program include:
- Cash Transfer Programs
- Social Protection Programs
- Education and Health Programs
- Economic Empowerment Programs