8171 Portal introduced by Benazir Income Support Programme. Through which you can check your eligibility at home. Remember that eligibility check is very important after registration. You are paid from this program only when you are eligible. If you are disqualified, re-register at your nearest Benazir office. And change your information. So that you can be re-enrolled in the program.
And remember that the 8171 program, BISP program and Ehsaas program do not have online registration. Registration is done only through NSER survey and Benazir office. If you are registered in this program, check your eligibility through the given portal. After that, go to your nearest cash centre or Habib Bank ATM and get your quarterly instalment amount of 9000. Apart from this,
If your children are also studying, then they will be given generous educational scholarships. You can get your children’s education scholarship amount along with your quarterly instalment amount of Rs.9000. All the registration procedure and eligibility checking procedure has been explained to you in detail in this article.
Ehsaas 8171 Web Portal
The government of Pakistan has provided many facilities for the people involved in the Ehsaas program. The Government of Pakistan has introduced the Ehsaas 8171 portal through which all the poor and deserving people of Pakistan can check their eligibility at home.
Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program started in 2008 during Bhutto’s tenure. The objective of this program is to eradicate poverty. This is a fly welfare program. You can get registered from Benazir’s office to join this program.
You can also register in Ehsaas Program Registration.
Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK 8171
Important news from Ehsaas program. It should be noted that messages to Benazir Income Support Program are sent to women only through 8171. If you receive a message with a different code or someone tries to contact you from a wrong number. So you can immediately call Benazir’s helpline number and register your complaint.
So that action can be taken against the counterfeiters. Under the Benazir Kafalat programme, money has been given to 90 lakh deserving women. Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree has announced that 7 million more women will be included in the programme.
How do I register my CNIC Number in the ehsaas program?
- Do you want to know if you have been included in this program or not?
- So remember that you can check your identity card information at home
- For this you have to go to your mobile inbox first
- And enter your 13 digit ID card number there
- And send this message to 8171
- You will be informed about your eligibility whether you are eligible for this program or not.
How to Register for the BISP 8171 Program?
- The procedure to join Benazir Income Support Program is very easy
- Remember that your registration in Benazir Income Support Program is done through NSER survey and Benazir office
- Your NSER registration is done at the Benazir office
- If you want to register yourself in this program, visit the Benazir office with your ID card
- A form is given to you by the Benazir office
- Which you have to fill
- After filling the form it has to be submitted again in the office
- Your information is then verified
- and added to your program
- Apart from this you can also check your eligibility and your registration information through your mobile by dialling 8171
- Its procedure is also very easy
- You just need to enter your thirteen digit ID card number in your mobile inbox
- And this message has to be sent to 8171
- You will receive a confirmation message from 8171 after few seconds
Online 8171 Portal
- 8171 Portal is an online portal
- Through which you can check your eligibility at home
- You don’t need to get eligibility checked from NADRA office or Benazir office as you can check your eligibility at home through an online portal.
- Also, if you have already registered in Benazir Income Support Program, you can also check your registration information through the given portal.
- The portal procedure is very simple
- First you have to enter your National Identity Card number
- After that you have to enter the code given in the image
- And click on Know button
- After a few seconds all the information about your eligibility and amount is available on your screen
You can also Register in Ehsaas Cash Program.
How to Check BISP Money through 8171 Portal?
- To check BISP amount through 8171 portal is very easy
- You are given 8171 portals in this article to check amount
- Enter the CNIC number in the first field
- And enter the code given in the image in the second box
- And check your money and household eligibility