The Punjab government has started the 8070 Web Portal Muft atta scheme to give relief to the people. Free flour will be provided to the poor people living in Pakistan.
To register online for the 8070 scheme, you have to send an SMS to 8070 with your ID card number registered mobile number.
8070 Muft Atta Web Portal Online Scheme
In this scheme, the citizens of Punjab can also check the status of their application through the 8070 web portal. About 10 crore people will be benefited under the 8070 atta scheme. Under the free atta scheme, free flour will be provided to those who cannot buy atta due to poverty.
You can also register for Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023
Free Atta scheme Online Registration- SMS 8070
You must have a CNIC number to apply online for the 8070 Muft Atta Scheme. Text your ID card number to 8070 from your registered mobile number by writing the word flour. In a short time, you will receive a message from 8070 in which you will be informed about your eligibility. And the details of the success or failure of your registration will be given.
اپنا شناختی کارڈ نمبر 8070 پر میسج کریں، آپ کو تفصیل سے بتایا جائے گا کہ آپ اہل ہیں یا نہیں
You can register yourself in the free scheme online through SMS as per the method given below:
- Write your CNIC number in a Text message
- Write the word atta with the CNIC number (i.e. 1235436547764-Atta).
- Send this SMS to 8070.
- After Some time you will receive a Confirmation Message.
- So your registration was successfully done.
Registration process through 8070 Mufat Atta web portal
You can also submit your applications through the online web portal to get more atta.
- First, sign yourself up for an account on the Pasco website.
- If you already have an account on the Pasco website, then log in to your account.
- After that select the registration page from the web portal.
- Complete the form here with your personal information like your address, mobile number, and CNIC card number.
- Upload a clear photo of your identity card and your property ownership documents.
- After entering all your information on the registration portal, wait for the message from 8070.
Purpose of Mufat atta scheme 8070
حکومت پاکستان نے 2023 میں غریب اور کم آمدنی والے لوگوں کے لیےمفت آٹا سکیم کا اعلان کیا ہے.
- The government of Pakistan has announced a free flour scheme for poor and low-income people in 2023.
- More than 10 million people will be able to get free flour in the month of Ramadan.
- For the convenience of the people, a web portal has also been launched under the Mukhtar scheme so that the poor and needy people can benefit from this program without any problem.
To get free flour you have to meet the criteria of this scheme.
8070 Web Portal
You can apply for free flour through 8070 web portal. Its procedure is very simple. Within this article, you are given a portal. Enter your ID card number in it. After that enter the code given in the image. You will be notified of your eligibility immediately. In case of eligibility, you will be given 9000 thousand rupees with which you can buy atta.
Eligibility Criteria for Muft Atta Scheme 2023
Under the Free Ata scheme, the members of poor families will not benefit. In this scheme, only those people who are eligible for this program will be able to get free ATA. The Eligibility Criteria for the 2023 Muft Atta Scheme are as follows:
- Only those families whose monthly profit is less than 20 thousand can get Ata from the Free Atta Scheme.
- Under this scheme, those people who have many members in their family will also benefit.
- More than this number of partners with their own families are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Pakistani people with National Identity Cards can benefit from this scheme.
8070 Free Atta Registration Online
Exciting news! The Ehsaas 8070 Free Atta Program registration online has kicked off, offering a helping hand during the month of Ramadan. Here’s a simple guide on how to apply for the 8070 registration Atta scheme:
Step 1: Registration
- To get started, send your CNIC to 8070 to register for the program.
Step 2: Check Your Eligibility
- After registration, you’ll receive confirmation about your eligibility status.
Step 3: Collect Your Flour Bag
- If you’re eligible, you can collect your 10 kg flour bag from the designated Utility Store or truck point at the PSPA center.
It’s that straightforward! By taking these simple steps, you’ll be able to benefit from the Ehsaas 8070 Free Atta Program, ensuring that you have essential supplies during this special time of the year. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Register today and secure your support.
People who are not eligible for Mufat Atta Scheme
The following people are not eligible for the Free atta scheme 2023-24:
- Those people whose monthly income is more than twenty thousand are not eligible for the scheme.
- Even those who live abroad cannot get free flour.
- Those who have not got their identity card can also not get free flour from the free flour scheme 2023.
وہ لوگ جن کی ماہانہ آمدنی بیس ہزار سے زیادہ ہے وہ اسکیم کے اہل نہیں ہیں۔
بیرون ملک رہنے والوں کو بھی مفت آٹا نہیں مل سکتا۔
جن لوگوں کے پاس شناختی کارڈ نہیں ہے وہ بھی مفت آٹا سکیم 2023 سے مفت آٹا حاصل نہیں کر سکتے۔
FAQs about Atta scheme 2023-24:
Q. Is there any app launched for a free atta scheme 2023?
Yes, You can download the Ramadan subsidy app from the Play Store for free to get Atta free.
Q. Is this Free atta scheme offered for everyone to get registered?
yes, the 8070 web portal is open for everyone to get registered at any time.